April is Adopt a Greyhound Month
Bluegrass Greyhound Adoption in Lexington invites you to consider the joys and benefits of fostering one of these beautiful dogs. Fosters are the lifeblood of our agency.
Bluegrass Greyhound Adoption provides:
1. Crate and bedding.
2. Food and any medicines, if needed.
3. Vet care.
4. Raised feeder.
5. Flea/tick/heart worm treatments monthly while you have the foster.
6. Assistance with transportation to meet and greets or vet visits for your foster.
7. Twenty-four hour a day support via phone or in person with an experienced volunteer.
8. The opportunity to get to know our group members, who will welcome you, be happy to get to know you, and invite you to become a part of BGA.
Fostering will give you the pleasure of getting to know one of these beautiful dogs and helping him or her transition from track to his/her forever home. All necessities are provided to ensure there is no expense to you. Additionally, fostering individuals are given preference if they wish to adopt their foster greyhound, provided they let us know prior to any home visit for that dog.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW.