Foster families can automatically adopt the grey they foster!
Bluegrass Greyhound Adoption in Lexington invites you to consider the joys and benefits of fostering one of these beautiful dogs. Fosters are the lifeblood of our agency.
So what does it mean to be a foster? Fostering is a temporary situation giving you the pleasure of getting to know one of these beautiful dogs and helping him/her transition from track to their forever home. Fosters are the lifeblood of adoption agencies like BGA. New arrivals need someone to love them immediately and that can be you. All necessities are provided to ensure there is no expense to you.
Additionally, fostering individuals are given preference if they wish to adopt their foster greyhound, provided they let us know prior to any home visit for that dog.
Bluegrass Greyhound Adoption provides:
1. Crate and bedding.
2. Food and any medicines, if needed.
3. Vet care.
4. Raised feeder.
5. Flea/tick/heart worm treatments monthly while you have the foster.
6. Assistance with transportation to meet and greets or vet visits for your foster.
7. Twenty-four hour a day support via phone or in person with an experienced volunteer.
8. The opportunity to get to know our group members, who will welcome you, be happy to get to know you, and invite you to become a part of BGA.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW