If you would like to foster for Bluegrass Greyhound Adoption please download and fill out the form below in its entirety. A volunteer will be in touch with you within 48 hours.
Thank you for applying to foster with BGA!
Bluegrass Greyhound Adoption in Lexington invites you to discuss the joys and benefits of fostering one of these beautiful dogs.
1. Crate and bedding.
2. Food and any medicines, if needed.
3. Vet care.
4. Raised feeder.
5. Flea/tick/heart worm treatments monthly while you have the foster.
6. Assistance with transportation to meet and greets or vet visits for your foster.
7. Twenty-four hour a day support via phone or in person with an experienced volunteer.
8. The opportunity to get to know our group members, who will welcome you, be happy to get to know you, and invite you to become a part of BGA.
It's a wonderful way to help the greyhounds transition from track to forever home, and all the necessities are provided to ensure there is no expense to you. You will also have the pleasure of getting to know one of these beautiful dogs and helping him or her prepare for their "forever home." We would not exist without our foster families.
Foster families are given preference if they wish to adopt their foster, provided they let us know as soon as an application has been received for their foster and prior to any home visit for that dog.
Copyright © 2017 Bluegrass Greyhound Adoption - All Rights Reserved.
Webmaster: Heather Andress